Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finding time is rarely easy.

Lately I haven't had a whole lot to say on the blog front. See it started out as working about a 40 hour week (sometimes overtime), trying to find an apartment, trying to find a job for when I move and trying to make sure my financials and school sign up stuff were in a significantly decent place to move. Well then some stuff went down at work that I really don't want to talk about (for both professional and personal reasons) and I had very little room for anything else to fill my mind, and almost forgot I had a blog. However you, my wonderful readers, apparently did not. I had a fairly steady stream of one to two people checking the site per day which is AWESOME.

Right now I am still looking for work near my soon to be place of residence. The hope is that I will find a lifeguard/swim instructor job as that is what I am good at but I really will take what I can get.

But that is neither here nor there. I will be trying to update the blog at least once a week until I have more time (who knows when that will be) I do have a lot to talk about I just don't always have the time to type it up.

So thank you for your patience and I hope it will be rewarded with awesome content.

No comments:

Post a Comment