Friday, June 17, 2011

Five days of updates!

All right, I know this is cheating but I actually am very excited about this. After I post what I am typing now I will have managed to update 5 days in a row! I started this blog way back in what august of last year but this is the first that I have really updated regularly with real content. (well other than today.)

I have been checking my stats since I figured out I had a stat page and I have had a total of 69 page views from I think a total of 6 countries as of the last check. Now I realize that page views is the total and doesn't mean that 69 different people are reading my blog but I do know that the multiple countries mean that people beyond my little sect of friends on facebook are reading, or have read it, or at least have looked at the page. (though that does seem to be the largest number) and at least 3 people have found my blog through a blog search engine.

So I would like to give a big thank you to everyone who has read so far. I don't know if I will actually update over the weekend. See I also figured out while looking at all the blogger tools that I can set posts to update at a predetermined time and (hopefully) they will sit and wait and then go up on the site when their little update timer thing says so. In short I can have a buffer and so long as the posts are written and ready the blog will update (so long as I set it right) once daily at a predetermined time. If I can actually get a buffer going this will be great because then I won't have to rush home after work and try to get a post up (I have to do most of the editing on my computer because doing anything other than plain typing on the iPhone is a pain) So I may spend the weekend trying to get a buffer up so that you can continue to get my bloggy goodness daily.

Once again THANK YOU to everyone who is reading this and I hope I will continue to provide interesting content for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment