Friday, August 30, 2013

fitness friday 3

     As of yesterday my weight is 186.5 lbs. No, that's ok world I'll take a punch in the gut for my troubles, no worries.
     I have been getting a lot of what I like to call incidental exercise.  On Saturday my friend had his birthday party at various locations in the downtown area so I got a lot of walking done.  Sunday morning I had to go to the pre-semester training for lifeguards. We played some kickball and did some saving drills. Later that night I walked a little ways downtown for some sandwiches.  Then on Monday school started.
    School being in session means I am walking around campus a lot with the added weight of my laptop. I also discovered that I can't park anywhere on campus in a decent amount of time.  Thus I need to ride my bike to school every day.  This gives me a good twenty minute work out twice a day.
     I also bought a combination fitness pass at a $36 discount. So be ready for wild Zumba stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment